Manage multiple client accounts, develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points, Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
1) Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points.
2) Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction.
3) Work closely with Associate Account Managers and Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA.
4) Work closely with Analytics and Ad Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed.
5) Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
6) Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal.
7) Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research.
8) Manage weekly campaign status documents for review.
9) Work closely with Finance on billing set up and invoicing.
10) Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues.
11) Adhere to established processes and workflows, as it relates to campaign set-up and pixel placement strategy, creative execution (including dynamic creative), ad trafficking, campaign management and any troubleshooting necessary with pixels, creative assets and campaign reporting.
12) Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed.
13) Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight.
** Bachelor Degree or Upper
1) Proven Agency experience or experience as a Digital Marketing Manager representative.
2) +2 year working experienced in account executive or digital marketer.
3) Strong in The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns.
4) Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5) Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
6) Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability.
7) Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level.
8) Generating accurate reports and status notifications.
9) Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
10) Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.